Mini spinach and potato frittatas
Wash the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a large six holed (texas style) muffin pan with butter or oil spray.
Mix together in a large bowl the cooked potatoes, cheese and spinach leaves. Add eggs, milk or cream. Season well with salt and pepper.
Divide the mix into the holes of the muffin tin and place in oven. Cook for 30 minutes until golden brown and puffy.
Serve with tomato chutney or your favourite sauce for lunch or with salad for dinner.
Creamy, smooth, and full of vitamins! Toss through another salad, add a handful to a smoothie or cook with many other dishes.
- Available All Year Round
- Gisborne & Matamata
- Gluten Free
- Washed & Ready To Eat
- 6 medium red or waxy potatoes, diced
- Butter for greasing
- 120g bag Leaderbrand Baby Spinach
- 200g Feta cheese, cheddar or haloumi, diced or crumbled
- 6 free-range eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk or cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To serve, tomato chutney, Leaderbrand salad
enjoy at your place
hungry for more?
We have created a series of potato and spinach recipes so nothing goes to waste!