LeaderBrand’s state of the art Salad House is currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic talent to join our Hygiene and Afternoon Shifts.
We are a Monday to Friday operation with our shifts being around 8 hours long. We provide our teams with great kai daily, have a decent hourly rate + production bonus and offer staff incentives.
About The Role
Hygiene team members – do you have a passion for food safety and cleanliness? Look no further! The Hygiene shift runs from 10.00 pm to 6.30 am. The Hygiene team are responsible for the factory clean down as well as finishing and start-up for production shifts. They play a vital support role at LeaderBrand and we are looking for 3-4 people to join our ranks.
Duties could include:
• crate washing
• loading lines
• manual scrubbing.
Afternoon shift team members – this shift runs from 2.00 pm- 10.30 pm. We are looking for dedicated troops to join our Prep team. As a member of this team you will be required to help with prepping our produce for our wonderful salad recipes. Some knife work and machine operation involved.
• all roles require you to be able to pass a drug test
• all applicants must be vaccinated to be considered
• NZ Residency or valid working Visa is required
• forklift licence would be awesome but not necessary
• positive team member attitude is required
• training will be provided.