Pouch Pack Cob Placing Staff
LeaderBrand grows fresh produce to feed all New Zealanders. We are looking for staff to join our 2023 season, starting in January. Part of LeaderBrand’s operation is processing sweetcorn and beetroot at our Pouch Pack facility.
About The Role
Do you have excellent attention to detail and great hand-eye coordination?
The role is responsible for:
- Accurate and timely placement of unhusked cobs
- Ensuring productivity efficiencies are achieved
- Contributing in proactive reporting of safety hazards or concerns
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Participating to improve GMP and food safety standards within production.
We are seeking reliable staff who are:
- Keen to work and you can commit to five days a week.
- Physically fit and comfortable working in a hot environment
- Excellent attitude towards learning new things and retaining information
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and working to a high standard
- Able to work well independently all the while contributing to the team achievements
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Offer accuracy, reliability, and diligence.
LeaderBrand are committed to making a difference in the Tairāwhiti region by offering a safe work environment, competitive wages, on-going employment and career progression opportunities, and provide salads and vegetables to take home daily.
So if you are motivated, enjoy a challenge, and want a role with opportunities within a growing business, then we would love to hear from you!