LeaderBrand Gisborne is seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to assist with the running of our state of the art Salad production facility. In this full-time permanent role we will offer you competitive pay, permanent secure role, safe and clean working environment and a four days on/four days off roster system.
LeaderBrand offers competitive wages, benefits including free meals, paid birthday leave and service recognition schemes.
About The Role
You will have a lot of variety in your role making sure that no two days are the same.
Being able to fault find, offer solutions and have a keen eye for detail ensuring our salad house is kept running at optimum rates is a must. You will be working as part of a dynamic fun team. There will be personal challenges to test your skill and personal rewards from your results.
- LeaderBrand is offering competitive pay with premium shift allowances and overtime rates.
- A clean and safe, modern work environment working with a great bunch of people
- The opportunity to work on new machinery and grow your skill set
- An exciting future with a local business that is fast expanding as the market leader
- The chance to live in an extraordinarily beautiful part of New Zealand.
Experience, attributes and skills we are looking for:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Five plus years’ experience in an industrial, food or pharmaceutical processing or packaging environment
- Strive to continuously improve
- Be flexible, enjoy a challenge and like working in a team environment
- Experience with fault finding, pneumatics, and automated control systems, machining, welding and fitting
- Be concise and maintain accurate records and data
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.