Makauri Farm is looking for positive, hardworking staff to create a strong team culture within our newest Harvest Team.
You will be harvesting a variety of fresh seasonal crops for our busy market and carrying out regular crop maintenance to ensure we provide the best quality produce for our customers.
For further information please call Boynton Akurangi on 021 955 351
About The Role
We can offer you:
- to start as soon as possible
- permanent full time role
- 40 hours per week (option to do more)
- weather gear, boots and lunches
- Competitive starting rates
- Contract picking rates also available (from $25 to $40 dollars per hour)
You will need to be:
- physically fit
- have the ability to work in an ever changing outdoor environment
- a team player.
We will teach you everything you need to know. There are plenty of opportunities to advance for those who are willing to put in the hard mahi.
Successful applicants must pass a drug and alcohol test as part of the pre-employment process, a New Zealand Resident or hold a valid work Visa.