Brand Manager Pukekohe
LeaderBrand was established in 1975 by Murray McPhail and is still 100% family owned and operated. Today LeaderBrand is one of New Zealand’s most progressive horticultural businesses. Caring for the environment, our people, and the communities in which we farm, is at the heart of our business. We strive to be the best and deliver the best quality produce to our customers.
Our sales and marketing office, based in Pukekohe is on the hunt for an energetic, driven Brand Manager who is dedicated to driving growth and establishing our brand as a market leader.
LeaderBrand is seeking an experienced hands-on and down to earth Brand Manager, who is consumer focused with the ability to challenge the status quo.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for driving end-to-end brand marketing performance and consumer marketing plans to achieve our brand and sales targets. Your strong brand management skills will be vital to this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and provide strategic guidance to ensure brand consistency and maximize brand performance.
About The Role
- Ownership of brand strategies for LeaderBrand NZ including brand positioning, messaging, and target audience to effectively communicate of brand proposition.
- Develop and execute with excellence annual brand plans to promote brand awareness, drive customer loyalty, and increase market share.
- Manage new product development projects from insights through to market launch effectively.
- Manage the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple touch points including digital, print, and social media.
- Facilitate market research to identify key market trends, consumer insights and proactively identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the execution of key brand and business initiatives
- Monitor and analyse brand performance metrics, track market trends, propose necessary adjustments to brand strategies and identify opportunities.
- Manage marketing budgets effectively.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Minimum of 5-years experience in brand management, preferably FMCG sector.
- Results driven with a proven track record of developing and executing successful brand strategies and marketing plans.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, market research, and consumer insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for design and brand aesthetics.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone and laptop
- A professional fun sales team
- Training and support
- Paid birthday leave after first year service
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff EAP support program
- ANZ Bank work benefits
- Discounted medical with Southern Cross.
Successful applicants must pass drug testing as part of the pre-employment process, be a New Zealand resident or hold a valid work visa and provide proof of covid vaccinations.
If you are interested in our growing industry and looking for variety then please get in touch now. Forward your CV and covering letter to Katherine.Klouwens@leaderbrand.co.nz or phone 021 484 026 if you have any questions.
Apply now for this role!