Assistant Brand Manager
LeaderBrand was established in 1975 by Murray McPhail and is still 100 percent family owned and operated. Today, LeaderBrand is one of New Zealand’s most progressive horticultural businesses. Caring for the environment, our people, and the communities in which we farm, is at the heart of our business. We strive to be the best and deliver the best quality produce to our customers.
Our sales and marketing office, based in Pukekohe, is on the hunt for an energetic, roll-up your sleeves, Assistant Brand Manager to support the Brand Manager as well as the Marketing and Communications Manager with a busy and exciting integrated communications plan for the year. We’re looking for someone that wants to hit the ground running and the opportunity to learn from several senior members of the team.
This is a real opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the FMCG world and being exposed to a hands-on marketing team. This is your chance to fast track your skills into a more senior role.
About The Role
We are looking for a hands-on and down-to-earth Assistant Brand Manager, who wants the opportunity to learn and develop their skills. You will be consumer focused, organised and able to manage multiple projects all at once. You enjoy working in a motivated, supportive team environment but also thrive when you’re given the opportunity to take the lead.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager and working closely with the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with driving end-to-end brand marketing performance and integrated consumer marketing plans to achieve our brand and sales targets. Your strong organisation skills and eye for details will be vital to this role.
- Support the Brand Manager implementing brand strategies for LeaderBrand NZ including brand positioning, messaging, and target audience to effectively communicate our brand proposition.
- Assist with the development and execution of the annual brand plans to promote brand awareness, drive customer loyalty, and increase market share.
- Assist with new product development projects from insights through to market launch effectively.
- Assist with the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple touch points including digital, print, and social media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the execution of key brand and business initiatives
- Assist with the monitoring and analysing the brand performance metrics, track market trends, propose necessary adjustments to brand strategies and identify opportunities.
- Co-ordination of LeaderBrand’s social media activation
- Provide administration support to the Sales and Marketing team
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in brand management, preferably FMCG sector
- Results driven with a proven track record of assisting in developing and executing successful brand strategies and marketing plan.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, market research, and consumer insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for design and brand aesthetics
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone and laptop
- Valued team member as part of a professional fun sales team
- Training and support
- Paid birthday leave after first year service
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff EAP support program
- ANZ Bank work benefits
- Discounted medical with Southern Cross.
Successful applicants be a New Zealand resident or hold a valid work visa.
If you are interested in our growing industry and looking for variety then please forward your CV and covering letter
Apply now for this role!