Accounts Receivable and Sales Support
Lettuce grow your career!
We require a customer-focused individual to join our dedicated team within the fresh produce industry. We operate in a fun, fast-paced environment that changes every day!
About The Role
The Accounts Receivable and Sales Support role is part-time for 20 to 30 hours per week supporting LeaderBrand’s South Island operation, based in Hornby, Christchurch.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Generating customer invoices, credits and statements
- Completing key account reconciliations
- Receipting of payments
- Investigating and resolving irregularities and/or account enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Answering and fielding phone calls
- Processing orders/data entry
- Support in sales and marketing plans
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
Ideal candidate attributes
- Reliable, if nothing else!
But also useful
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task when change happens
You will be well supported by our motivated and experienced teams both here in Christchurch and throughout the country – come see for yourself!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday by 2nd October 2022.