Book Keeping and Sales Superstar
‘Lettuce’ grow your career!
LeaderBrand Produce Ltd is one of New Zealand’s largest independent vegetable growing, processing and marketing company. Our LeaderBrand South Island operation requires a customer-focused superstar to join their dedicated team within the fresh produce industry. We operate in a fun, fast-paced environment that changes every day!
We are seeking an experienced ‘book keeping and sales superstar’ able to focus on our customers, their needs and achieving support for their businesses. The role based out of our Christchurch office offers a minimum of 30 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week, these hours are flexible. LeaderBrand is proposing an hourly pay rate of between $28.00 and $32.00 which will be based on your experience.
About The Role
Key tasks and responsibilities for this role
Accounts receivable and payable
- Generating customer invoices, credits and statements
- Completing key account reconciliations
- Receipting of payments
- Investigating and resolving irregularities and/or account enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Sales Support and HR
• Answering and fielding phone calls
• Processing orders/data entry
• Support in sales and marketing plans
• Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
• Experienced in human resource functions.
Ideal candidate attributes
- Reliable and proactive
- Experience in the horticulture industry
- Previous accounting office experience
- Offers a sound career in customer liaison
- Can do attitude with focus on positive outcomes.
But also useful
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task when change happens.
You will be well supported by our motivated and experienced teams both here in Christchurch, Pukekohe and Gisborne bases – come see for yourself!