Don’t miss out on this winning combination of location, responsibility and opportunity.
LeaderBrand’s Ag Workshop supports our farming businesses and processing plant in their year round operation. Our team of mechanics and engineers design, build, modify, repair and maintain a wide range of equipment from farm machinery to the latest processing equipment and technology. LeaderBrand Produce Limited is a key employer in the Gisborne region and we are proud of the culture and team that we have created and we are looking for a team player for this role.
About The Role
LeaderBrand is looking for an experienced Engineer to join our Engineering Workshop Team, in particular, bringing prior stainless and/or sheet metal fabrication experience. We need someone who is keen on finding solutions to our equipment challenges in our ever changing business environments. We continue to invest in our people and our facilities, and we’re focused on developing and maintaining state of the art equipment which will help us to be our best.
Do you have a passion for teamwork, communication and problem solving?
Can you bring the following?
- Engineering experience (sheet metal, stainless)
- Qualified in engineering or mechanical work
- Enjoy contributing within a team environment
- Have a good eye for detail
- Energetic and fast thinking
- Positive health and safety culture
- Computer literate
- Good sense of humour
- Enjoy a Challenge.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay with the opportunity to work extra hours
- A clean and safe, modern work environment working with a great bunch of people
- The opportunity to work on new machinery and grow your skill set
- Paid birthday leave and service recognition scheme
- An exciting future with a local business that is fast expanding as the market leader.
Please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com