We are currently seeking both seasonal and permanent tractor drivers to support our Makauri Farm team with groundwork and harvest operations.
LeaderBrand Produce Limited is one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses with operations in Ashburton, Matamata, Pukekohe and home base here in Gisborne.
About The Role
LeaderBrand models one of the country’s most extensive range of machinery, embracing the latest technology whilst constantly innovatively upgrading and improving our plant techniques.
The scope of this role covers all aspects of our horticulture projects and offers a large variety of work all year round.
This role requires you to drive our machines and equipment along the roads, applicants will need to hold and maintain a NZ Driver’s Licence (minimum restricted).
Can you bring to the team?
• flexibility to work in ever-changing work environments
• be physically fit as lifting can be required
• happy to jump into other jobs and help out when needed
• previous tractor operating experience (ideally 3 years)
• basic mechanical skills
• quick thinker, problem solve on the go
• focus on health and safety and the environment
• can do attitude with good communication skills
• work well both individually and as a team member.
Successful applicants must pass drug testing as part of the pre-employment process, be a New Zealand resident or hold a valid work visa and provide proof of vaccinations.
If this sounds like you, please phone Onslow on 021 444 478 for more information.