LeaderBrand South Island Ltd is part of one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses. As a large scale farming operation we grow, pack, distribute and market a wide range of vegetable crops, as well as added value products for the domestic and export markets.
About The Role
We are looking for a skilled Tractor/Machinery operator to support our Chertsey Farm with groundwork and harvesting operations. This is a permanent full-time role. In return we offer:
- Full equipped mechanical and engineering workshop for your use
- Opportunity to operate within an often unique and diverse range of cropping operations, focusing on scale, technology and innovation
- A great team environment and progressive business
- Career path development.
LeaderBrand is looking for:
- A skilled tractor / machinery operator is required for a permanent full-time position
- Be able to produce work of high quality with good attention to detail
- Previous experience operating machinery
- Use of technology and application of innovative farming methods
- Must have a full NZ drivers license and ability to work in NZ.
Critical to the development and sustainability of LeaderBrand South Island Ltd, is a team of people who share our vision. If you’re interested in being part of a dynamic, growing and diverse horticultural business, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.