Pouch Pack Product Grader
LeaderBrand grows fresh produce to feed all New Zealanders. We are looking for staff to join our 2023 season, starting in January. Part of LeaderBrand’s operation is processing sweetcorn and beetroot at our Pouch Pack facility.
About The Role
If you enjoy working with your hands, have excellent attention to detail, great hand-eye coordination and prefer a seasonal role, then we would love to hear from you.
The Loaders and Unloaders role plays a pivotal role in the quality outcomes for Pouch Pack and are responsible for:
- becoming fully conversant on product grading according to the raw material specification
- quality issues for raw material quality and grading defects
- working as part of a team to ensure even flow of daily work process
- actively engaging in safe work practices at all times
- Immediate escalation of any safety performance and quality issues unable to rectified
- Perform “in process cleaning” of the grading area ensure food safety and GMP outcomes are achieved.
- To provide back up and support to other production functions within Pouch Pack that you are competent and trained in.
We are seeking reliable Loaders and Unloaders who are:
- Keen to work and can commit to five days a week
- Physically fit and comfortable working in a hot environment
- Have the ability to perform repetitive hand and wrist movements
- Excellent attitude towards learning new things and retaining information
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and has the ability to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and working to a high standard
- Able to work well independently all the while contributing to the team achievements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy, reliability, and diligence.
LeaderBrand are committed to making a difference in the Tairāwhiti region by offering a safe work environment, competitive wages, on-going employment and career progression opportunities, and provide salads and vegetables to take home daily.
So if you are motivated, enjoy a challenge, and want a role with opportunities within a growing business, then we would love to hear from you!