Due to LeaderBrand’s expansion at our multi-million dollar Fresh cut salad processing plant, we are seeking a motivated, reliable and suitably qualified Registered Electrician to join our process engineering team. You will report to our Maintenance Supervisor and will work alongside our skilled Engineering Team who enjoy the range of Industrial and commercial tasks.
We will offer you competitive pay, permanent secure role, safe and clean working environment, and a four days on/four days off roster system. We also offer great extras such as paid birthday leave and a service incentivised rewards scheme.
About The Role
- Compliance with health and safety
- Preventive maintenance to ensure reliability of the processing plant
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns and implementing repair actions
- Investigating and repairing faults within the equipment production line
- Liaising with the production team to ensure machinery is fixed in a timely manner and to also planning maintenance in accordance with production requirements
- Carrying out scheduled compliance checks
- Recalibrating instruments, maintaining site equipment
- Project work, including new installs
- Continual processing upgrades across our various sites.
We are seeking:
- NZ Registered Electrician
- Have previous experience within a similar industry
- Clear understanding of food processing equipment and automated program logic control (PLC)
- Experience with PLC programming
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Commitment to health and safety
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work well with a great bunch of team mates.
- If you believe you are the right person to take on this great opportunity, have NZ residency and full Covid vaccinations, we invite licensed professionals who are looking for permanent work to apply today..