Our Pukekohe Farm is hiring Irrigation Operators to join our team.
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
LeaderBrand has farms in Gisborne, Pukekohe, Matamata and Chertsey, growing approximately 3,500ha of wholesome fresh produce each year for domestic and international customers. Quality and care is at the centre of every action we take, before any seed is sown. As a result, LeaderBrand is one of the country’s most trusted suppliers and a leader in insights, innovation and sustainable business.
About The Role
Step up to an exciting, hands-on role in one of New Zealand’s most recognised and diverse horticultural businesses. The Pukekohe farm is based at 188 Mill Rd with an operation over 700ha. We are looking to hire a team of Operators to run our irrigation programme. This job is perfect for a person who loves to work outdoors with other team members, has the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, can follow instructions, and can complete tasks in a productive and timely manner.
This is a full time role. Our irrigation programme typically runs for 9 months of the year.
The remainder of the year is spent with our operations and crop production team.
Duties will include operations of irrigation equipment.
• A full-time position
• Awesome team mates
• Competitive hourly rates
• Lunch two days per week
• Training and support
• Staff benefits and rewards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous tractor experience
- Have a NZ Class 1 driver licence
- Field irrigation experience preferable
- Can understand and follow plans, and work with multiple team members
- Is energetic and owns a ‘can do attitude’
- Have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Require a Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Has NZ Residency or a valid work visa
- Proof of Covid Vaccination status.