Experienced Digger & Machinery Operator Pukekohe
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
LeaderBrand’s Pukekohe farm is looking for a skilled and experienced digger and machinery operator. The ideal candidate will be passionate about farming and excited to work alongside our field operations team.
About The Role
LeaderBrand Produce Ltd is at the forefront of New Zealand’s vegetable and salad production, family owned and leading supply nationally from its four farming bases. This role is based at our Pukekohe farm, and is part of our field operations team. Successful candidates need to have experience in operating a range of equipment, including diggers, tractors with tow-behind scrapers, scoops and graders. This position requires the ability to understand and follow long-term plans, working with a high degree of autonomy.
• Digger operation
• Earthmoving with scoops
• Other earthworks including track/headland maintenance
• Daily equipment maintenance
• General tractor work to assist groundwork team
• Record keeping of completed work.
What LeaderBrand is offering:
• Permanent, full-time role
• On the job training
• Competitive starting rates
• A wide range of career advancement opportunities
• Staff incentives and rewards.
The successful candidate will need to offer:
• Commitment to health and safety
• Digger and machinery operating experience
• Mechanical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own
• Good attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Full NZ driver licence
• Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
If this sounds like you, please apply with your current CV and include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, including your skills and experience.