LeaderBrand Produce Ltd is one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural business. As a large-scale farming operation, we grow, pack, distribute and market a wide range of annual and permanent crops, as well as added value products for the domestic and export markets.
An entry level position has recently become available with our LeaderBrand engineering department. We are seeking a motivated, reliable and enthusiastic trainee to join our engineering team. You will get experience in a wide range of Industrial and commercial challenges. This position will report directly to our Maintenance Manager.
About The Role
As part of a dynamic LeaderBrand whanau, you will be working alongside our experienced team to complete repairs and maintenance on our equipment to a high standard, including continuous improvement of our machinery and processes, across both our farm and processing business. This role includes a great mixture of work all year round.
- A full-time position
- Awesome team mates
- Competitive hourly rates
- Lunch two days per week
- Training and support
- Staff benefits and rewards.
- Reliability and good listening skills
- Looking to challenge yourself and show your potential
- Energetic, eager to learn, fast thinking with a ‘can do attitude’
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle with a minimum NZ Class 1 Restricted driver licence
- Maintain LeaderBrand’s health and safety standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good sense of humour
- No previous knowledge is required.
- The applicant must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Must be a New Zealand Resident or hold a valid work Visa
- Covid vaccination status required.
If you are interested in our growing industry and looking for variety and professional development then please get in touch now.
Apply through this link, forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or phone (027) 263 3940 for more information.