2023 Vintage Harvest Operator
COME AND BE PART OF EXCITEMENT OF VINTAGE 2023 IN GISBORNE
LeaderBrand Produce Ltd is one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses. A significant part of this is our vineyard and subsequent wine production. Based in Gisborne, the operation covers 350ha and will harvest over 4000 ton of Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer.
About The Role
We are nearing harvest and require two gondola drivers for our 2023 vintage. Harvest is estimated to begin on the 20th February and finish around the 25th March. Gondola drivers must have a full drivers licence some tractor driving experience. This may lead into a fulltime position.
• You will need a can-do attitude, good time management as well as the ability to work unsupervised.
• Be flexibility and the willingness to work extended hours during employment period is a must
• Have a strong operational background and the ability to self-manage
• Have full drivers’ licence
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
If you have the skills required, love the outdoors, are willing to work long hours and want to experience what Gisborne and LeaderBrand has to offer then we want to hear from you.
Please include cover letter and CV.
Only people eligible to work in NZ may apply for this job.