GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
LeaderBrand is currently seeking skilled Tractor/Machinery operators to support our Pukekohe Farm team with groundwork and harvesting operations.
LeaderBrand models one of the country’s most extensive range of machinery, embracing the latest technology whilst constantly innovatively upgrading and improving our plant techniques. The scope of this role covers all aspects of our horticulture projects and offers a large variety of work all year round where no two days are the same.
About The Role
This full-time permanent position requires you to drive our machines and equipment along the roads, applicants will need to hold and maintain a full NZ Driver’s Licence and have NZ work visa or permanent residency.
Step up to an exciting, hands-on role in one of New Zealand’s most recognised and diverse horticultural businesses. The Pukekohe farm is based at 188 Mill Rd with an operation over 700ha. This role is perfect for a skilled tractor and machinery operator, who looks for a high level of attention to detail, who loves to work outdoors with other team members, has the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, can follow instructions, and can complete tasks in a productive and timely manner.
- A full-time position minimum 40 hours p/w
- Opportunity to operate within an often unique and diverse range of cropping operations, focusing on scale, technology and innovation
- Be a part of rolling out exciting new innovations within agriculture, often first to see commercially in NZ
- Competitive hourly rates
- Awesome teammates
- Lunch two days per week
- Training and support
- Staff benefits and rewards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have tractor and machinery experience
- Have a NZ Class 1 driver licence
- Can understand and follow plans, and work with multiple team members
- Shows initiative and can work independently when needed
- Is energetic and owns a ‘can do attitude’
- Have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Require a Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Has NZ Residency or a valid work visa
- Proof of Covid Vaccination status.
If you are interested in our growing industry and looking for variety then please apply on-line, forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact (027) 263 3940 if you have any questions.