A Sweet Cob-ortunity
LeaderBrand Produce Limited, one of New Zealand’s biggest and most diverse horticultural businesses, is hiring for its sweetcorn harvest crew this summer!
Are you ready to join the crew harvesting delicious, juicy sweetcorn under the Gisborne sun?
About The Role
We’re looking for enthusiastic pickers, packers, stackers, and tractor drivers to help us get our sweetcorn from the field to your table. No experience necessary, just a willingness to work hard and have fun. Opportunities also available for people with experience in quality assurance and machine operations.
We can offer you:
- Mid December start date
- 40 hours per week (plus more)
- Permanent roles are available
- Summer holiday (fixed term) options
- Competitive starting rates
- On the job training
You will need to be:
- Physically fit
- Able to work in an ever-changing outdoor environment
- A team player
- Keen to work extra hours during the busy harvest season
Successful applicants must pass drug testing as part of the pre-employment process, be a New Zealand resident, or hold a valid work visa, and provide proof of vaccinations.