Production Area Leader
LeaderBrand Gisborne’s state of the art Salad House is currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic talent to help lead our teams.
We are a Monday to Friday operation with our shifts being around 8 hours long. We provide our teams with great kai daily, have a decent hourly rate + production bonus and offer staff incentives.
About The Role
We are looking for dedicated leaders to join our packing and processing team. As an Area Leader of our teams you will be required to help with the production outcomes. Some examples of these include:
- Responsible for ensuring production volumes are met daily, as per work orders issued
- Supervise effective weekly stock-takes to ensure that raw materials and consumables are correct
- Collect work orders, ensure sufficient raw materials are allocated to complete work orders, and that work order documentation is completed in a timely and correct manner
- Organise salad house production flows including direction of staff and ensure all tasks are performed as per SOP’s and work instructions
- Ensure that production is in keeping with the standards of LeaderBrand’s customers, food safety/HACCAP and cleaning programmes
- Ensure all equipment is kept cleaned and operated as it was intended
- Ensure effective backup to the Production Supervisor in their absence
- Ensure production is carried out in accordance with H&S guidelines
- Ensure that the atmosphere is maintained to meet customer specifications
- Professional conduct
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as deemed to be within your capability as and when requested by the Fresh Cut Production Manager or Production Supervisor
- Effective communication and liaison within Fresh and all other Business Units of the company.
- Previous FMCG or Manufacturing experience is preferred, or experience in supervisory roles
- Love working with people and developing their growth
- Good communication and written skills
- All roles require you to be able to pass a drug test
- All applicants must be Covid vaccinated to be considered
- NZ Residency or valid working Visa is required
- Training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with LeaderBrand.