IT Operations & Support Technician
Do you want to work for an organisation that understands the importance of technology and is investing in solutions to drive performance? How about a role that supports operations New Zealand wide, whilst still enjoying the laidback sunny lifestyle Gisborne has to offer? Well, now is the time! LeaderBrand Produce Limited is looking to recruit an IT Operations & Support professional to join the team.
About The Role
The IT Operations Team partners with all areas of the business to oversee and direct the day-to-day operation of the IT systems, services and infrastructure, including networks, servers, client devices and the Help Desk function.
What you would be responsible for:
- Ensuring the IT systems are available to required users
- Ensuring appropriate cyber security measures are in place
- Delivering an effective support desk
- Ensuring network connectivity, server updates and reliability of all systems.
This role is ideally suited to someone who:
- Has either an IT degree or industry recognised certification(s) (desirable)
- Has a minimum 5 years’ experience in IT
- Demonstrates leadership and is passionate about helping people
- Is highly adaptable
- Enjoys a busy workplace with people coming and going
- Shows initiative and can work independently
LeaderBrand are committed to making a difference in the Tairāwhiti region by offering competitive wages, a paid day off on your birthday, career progression opportunities, soup during the winter months, and salad and vegetables to take home daily. If you are someone who goes the distance, there are great long service recognition packages on offer.
If you think this is a role that you could jump straight into and enjoy and you want to work in a sustainable and growing business please apply now with your Cover Letter and CV! Applications will be managed on behalf of LeaderBrand by People Plus. If you have any questions please contact Tom on email@example.com otherwise make sure to submit your application via Seek.