Harvest Positions – School Friendly Hours
Makauri Farm is looking for positive, hardworking staff to create a strong team culture within our Harvest Teams.
You will be harvesting a variety of fresh seasonal crops for our busy market, providing the best quality produce for our customers.
We understand what it takes to juggle life, the kids and a job in 2022.
How would you like an opportunity to earn $ whilst still being able to fit in the school runs? We welcome you to join our harvest teams between the hours of 9am-2pm – Monday to Friday.
About The Role
Prior experience is not necessary, just a great attitude onboard our harvesting platforms. You will be willing to work outdoors, so being prepared to work in whatever weather Gisborne throws at us will be a plus.
We can offer you;
- to start as soon as possible
- a permanent part time role
- weather gear, boots and lunches
- a chance to earn extra $
- an opportunity to meet new people
- Looking for an opportunity to earn extra income?
- A chance to have work/life balance?
- Enjoy a challenge and prepared to work in all weather conditions? LeaderBrand will provide all required PPE and wet weather gear)
- Meet new people.
You will need to be:
- physically fit
- have the ability to work in an ever changing outdoor environment
- a team player
- eager to learn.
We will teach you everything you need to know. There are plenty of opportunities to advance for those who are willing to put in the hard mahi.
Successful applicants will need to:
- pass a drug test as part of the pre-employment process
- be a New Zealand Resident or hold a valid NZ work visa
- provide confirmation vaccine pass.
For further information please call Charlie on 021 484 444